Do you have experience with the “Dying Light 2 PS5 Flickering Screen” problem? If the answer is affirmative, this page contains solutions. We’ll explain how to resolve the PlayStation 5 glitch with “Dying Light 2 Flickering Screen.”
A 2022 survival horror game called Dying Light 2 Stay Human was created and released by Techland. You may play Dying Light 2 Stay Human on a variety of platforms, and it is the follow-up to Dying Light (2015).
On the PS5 platform, some Dying Light 2 players have experienced a flickering screen error. Players are very bothered by the “Dying Light 2 PS5 Flickering Screen” problem. I’ll provide you a few fixes down below so you can solve it.
Solution1. Restart Your PS5 Console
Try restarting your PS5 console to resolve the “Dying Light 2 PS5 Flickering Screen” error. There are two ways to restart your console. These are the methods:
Restart by Controller:
- Hit the DualSense’s PS button.
- Press the X button on your DuslSense after selecting the Power icon on your screen.
- Three alternatives are available in the new pop-up window: Turn off PS5, restart PS5, and enter rest mode. Choose PS5 Restart.
- You should restart the programme and then see if the error has been fixed.
Restart by the Power button on the console:
- Press and hold the console’s Power button for a few seconds to trigger sounds.
- You must briefly push the Power button after closing the console.
- After that, your console will restart, and you should verify that the error has been fixed.
Solution2. Rebuild Database
Rebuilding the database has been cited by some players as a helpful cure for the “Dying Light 2 PS5 Flickering Screen” problem. You can thus give it a try. So let’s do it:
- Shut off your PS5 system.
- When you hear two beeps, press and hold the Power button for around seven seconds.
- Utilize a USB cable to connect your controller to the game system.
- Then, on the controller, push the PS button.
- You can then switch to Safe Mode after that.
- Choose option 5 Rebuild Database in Safe Mode.
- The procedure must then be confirmed by clicking OK.
- Once the database has been rebuilt, you may verify that the mistake has been rectified.
Check out our separate post What Can We Do When PS5 Data Transfer Not Working?
Solution3. Install the Latest Update
Have you ever looked for system updates on your console? Using an outdated version of your console could also result in issues. To check for a PS5 system update, you can follow these steps:
- Access Settings.
- Next, choose System, and finally choose System Software.
- Select System Software Update and Settings after that.
- Make the choice Update System Software.
- Decide on Update Using Internet.
Change the 4K Video Transfer Rate Settings as a fourth option.
Changes to the 4K transfer rate settings, according to some players, may resolve the “Dying Light 2 PS5 Flickering Screen” problem.
Chroma subsampling, commonly known as 4K Transfer Rate, is a feature on the PlayStation 5 that reduces the number of colours in the video output signal. Therefore, you can adjust the 4K transfer rate settings to resolve the issue. Here’s how to do it.
- To access the Settings menu on your PS5, use the gear symbol from the Home screen.
- Choose Screen and Video from the menu of choices.
- Then click the Video Output button on the screen’s left side.
- On the right side of the screen, you can then see the 4K Video Transfer Rate option.
- The 4K Video Transfer Rate option should be used.
- Save your modifications after changing the Automatic transfer rate to -1.
- Check if the error has been fixed after restarting the game.
Dying Light 2 PS5 Flickering-How to Fix FAQ:
How do I fix the flickering light on my PS5?
How to Solve PS5 Screen Flickering? Follow This Tutorial [Partition Magic]
- Fix 1: Restart Your PS5.
- Fix 2: Check for HDMI Cable or Port Issues.
- Fix 3: Disable HDR on Your PS5.
- Fix 4: Change 4K Video Transfer Rate Settings.
- Fix 5: Lower Resolution Settings on Your PS5.
- Fix 6: Update PS5 System Software.
- Bottom Line.
How do you fix screen tearing in Dying Light 2?
Screen tearing? Sounds like your vsync is “broken”. You can activate global vsync in your video drivers and override game settings by doing that and if that doesn’t help activate fps limit in driver or afterburner tool. Vsync will add massive input lag and make the game unplayable.
How do I stop my game from flickering?
How Gamers Can Fix the Monitor Flickering Issue
- STEP 1 ALTER THE GRAPHICS CARD CONTROLLER. If your gaming PC has a dedicated graphics card, you can fix this issue by altering your graphics card settings. …
- STEP 2 INSTALL GRAPHICS CARD DRIVER. …
- STEP 3 CHANGE THE REFRESH RATE. …
- STEP 4 CHECK YOUR HDMI OR VGA CABLE.